A Creative (half engineer, half artist); Love: Games, Computer graphics, Design, Technology and Art.
My work and career is a derivative of the above five areas.
● Leadership Experience: 1.5 years (3+ member team)
● Software Development/Engg. : 8+ years
● Game Development: 7+ years
● FrontEnd, User Interface / Usability (UI/UX): 6+ years
● Re-factoring/Upgrading tech/code: 5+ years
● Shader Technical Art/ Tools: 4+ years
● Web Development: <1 year
● (Hobbies) Concept Art / CGI & Photography: 13+ years
● Experience working with three startups, two midsize and one corporate (public sector) company.
■ Programming: C#, C++, C , x86 Assembly
■ Game Engines: Unity Engine (6+ Years) , Unreal 4, Cryengine, Uni-engine
■ IDE/SDK: Visual Studio, Adobe (Edge) Animate CC (HTML5 + Canvas), nVidia Gameworks
■ 3D: 3Ds Max, Maya, MudBox
■ 2D Art: Photoshop (13+ yrs): Adobe Creative Suite (CC), Corel Painter, Sketchbook.
■ VFX: Houdini, Maya nDynamics, 3ds Max Reactor/FumeFX
■ Renderer: Keyshot, Arnold, Octane, mentalRay
Interests and Passions:
CG Lighting & Rendering, Shader R&D, Concept Art, Industrial Design, Look Development, Photo-realistic Rendering.
Handled development of 22+ individual educational products (apps & media) in a span of 3 years, serving NAIT staff and students.
Made shaders and tools development for Little Big Planet karting.